the week that was..

 


This week has been a huge week of filling and posting off orders, painting Beach Dresses and running around after my little rascals. Louis had his first sleep over last night which was huge, for me not him! I knew I was going to be nervous I just didn't realise how much... but he is home now safe, sound and very tired :)
 
On our recent holiday I had the most quaintest dream about a reversible tutu dress... I've been so excited to get home and actually see if it would work and guess what it DID!! essentially its the same pattern as the Miss Molly dress with scooped neckline, gathered skirt and elastic waist but is now lined with the same fabric and has a tutu skirt attached. It really is so gorgeous, the tulle gives the skirt and extra fullness when worn the full floral way or you can turn it inside out you get a super cute tutu dress *insert love heart eyes*
 
//new tutu REVERSIBLE dress with my baby girl Betty who turned 7 last week// pretty parcels on their way around the world// Harry my mini munchkin 
 
Hope you all had a great week and relaxing weekend
 
xoxo
Hunnah-Lea



1 comment:

  1. yay! I found your blog! I am so excited to get my dress! :) I can't WAIT!!!! It's so special :)

    love, polly
    pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete