nappi magic

ok so on our recent holiday something truly truly awful happened, my super cute reversible floral and pink dot dress, came under the attack of a texta with out!! a lid, and a blue one at that. I discovered it while we were at coral bay and was devastated, it had leaked right through both sides, at the back so I couldn't even fix it by putting a pocket over it :(

Howeverrr... also on this holiday my dads finance/now wife Nola introduced me to the art of soaking clothes!! I cant believe I have gone this long with out ever soaking a piece of clothing, and if I'm truly honest I don't usually separate whites from darks and ironing has only just recently become part of my washing routine as well. I know your all screaming ''haven't you ever seen a Nappi San ad on tv!!'' and yes I have I guess ive just never thought it would work, but guess what? it DOES.

 


I wish I had before and after pics because this stain was huge and now it literally vanished... amazing!! so now in true form I have set myself a little challenge to soak all of the boys grubby little shirts and see how amazing this stuff really is mwahahaha challenge accepted...

No comments:

Post a Comment