on the road againnnnn


Sing it with me now 'on the road againnn.. I just cant wait to be one the road again...' yep you guessed it after two and a half weeks we're heading back to Darwin via the Nullabor and Alice Springs.

Words really cant explain how amazing our time in Esperance was, we had countless adventures. I got see my oldest and dearest friend, and most importantly, watch my dad marry the love of his life, which was the most beautiful site I've ever witnessed, sorry for not posting any pictures of the big day, I opted to leave the camera at home and just enjoy the moment... I will however sneak a few from dad once they get back from their honeymoon :)

                                                                                                                                                       

//Nullabor cliffs and pit stop breakfasts//



We also took a little detour into Fowlers Bay which was nice, it was our last swim in a Crocodile free ocean so we braved the icy water and seaweed for a quick dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment